On Wednesday, December 9, the Rio Grande Foundation hosted a candidate forum to which each of the five currently-declared candidates was invited. Only two, Rep. Janice Arnold-Jones and Doug Turner participated while the Weh campaign was represented in the opening session by Whitney Cheshire. Video of the forum is below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17