RGF is always looking for ways to reduce state spending and make government more efficient and transparent. The organization’s president Paul Gessing appeared on KOB TV Channel 4 to discuss how procurement reforms and enhanced competition could save money during tough budget times.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03