Rio Grande Foundation co-founder and former New Mexico Attorney General Hal Stratton has written a comprehensive history of public sector collective bargaining. The history is national in scope and includes a detailed discussion of developments that have led to current hardships in California. The full report is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17