In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio Paul discusses: New Mexico’s dropping graduation rates, New Mexico’s publicly-funded television/radio stations fundraising with far-left Amy Goodman, free trade, and our upcoming event on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and the future of the United States Supreme Court with Ilya Shapiro.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!