In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio Paul discusses: New Mexico’s dropping graduation rates, New Mexico’s publicly-funded television/radio stations fundraising with far-left Amy Goodman, free trade, and our upcoming event on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and the future of the United States Supreme Court with Ilya Shapiro.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29