In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio Paul discusses: New Mexico’s dropping graduation rates, New Mexico’s publicly-funded television/radio stations fundraising with far-left Amy Goodman, free trade, and our upcoming event on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and the future of the United States Supreme Court with Ilya Shapiro.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17