The New Mexico Environmental Improvement Board’s latest hearings on a cap-and-trade scheme for New Mexico only began last night.As reported by Rob Nikolewski, the EIB will be holding public hearings starting at 7pm in Santa Fe from now until October 1. If you care about New Mexico’s economy and don’t want an un-elected board to make such an important decision, I urge you to go up to Santa Fe and make your views known. I testified last night on the many conflicts of interest on the board and called for the recusal of several members of the board who are on the payroll of environmental groups (or the oil and gas industry), none of which are likely to view the issues in an objective manner.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- BriefcasePublished on 2018-02-18
- Time for local governments to lead on right to workPublished on 2018-02-13
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!