The New Mexico Environmental Improvement Board’s latest hearings on a cap-and-trade scheme for New Mexico only began last night.As reported by Rob Nikolewski, the EIB will be holding public hearings starting at 7pm in Santa Fe from now until October 1. If you care about New Mexico’s economy and don’t want an un-elected board to make such an important decision, I urge you to go up to Santa Fe and make your views known. I testified last night on the many conflicts of interest on the board and called for the recusal of several members of the board who are on the payroll of environmental groups (or the oil and gas industry), none of which are likely to view the issues in an objective manner.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter Opposing Extension of Electric Vehicle Tax CreditsPublished on 2018-11-29
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07