The New Mexico Environmental Improvement Board’s latest hearings on a cap-and-trade scheme for New Mexico only began last night.As reported by Rob Nikolewski, the EIB will be holding public hearings starting at 7pm in Santa Fe from now until October 1. If you care about New Mexico’s economy and don’t want an un-elected board to make such an important decision, I urge you to go up to Santa Fe and make your views known. I testified last night on the many conflicts of interest on the board and called for the recusal of several members of the board who are on the payroll of environmental groups (or the oil and gas industry), none of which are likely to view the issues in an objective manner.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Like Facebook, Holtec could bring high-paying jobs, tax benefitsPublished on 2018-06-03
- Holtec nuclear storage proposal sensiblePublished on 2018-05-31
- State needs to use oil and gas bonanza wiselyPublished on 2018-05-30
- ‘Right-to-work’ supporters eye other counties; Political groups, think tank ...Published on 2018-05-30
- Pearce’s decision opens door for four GOP candidatesPublished on 2018-05-30