RGF president Paul Gessing recently sat down with KNAT TV’s Mike Cosgrove for two separate interviews to discuss New Mexico’s economy, why it is such an important issue, and what can be done to turn it around. Gessing also discusses criminal justice reform efforts that have been under way in the New Mexico Legislature. He explains some of the concepts his group is looking to use to influence criminal justice policy reforms, his involvement with Right on Crime, and how such reforms could help New Mexicans prosper.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter Opposing Extension of Electric Vehicle Tax CreditsPublished on 2018-11-29
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07