The Rio Grande Foundation recently posted Bernalillo County workers’ salary information (which is publicly-available upon request) on this website. KRQE Channel 13 took an interest in the issue and subsequent controversy at the County. The reports have been posted below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17