KOB TV reporter Caleb James did an in-depth report (including a trip to Colorado) on marijuana, what legalization could mean for New Mexico, and how much revenue is leaving our state. Check out the story here (RGF president Paul Gessing is featured prominently in the 2nd half of the story):
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06