On April 8, 2015, James Taylor of the Heartland Institute visited Albuquerque to discuss policies that are negatively impacting New Mexicans’ access to affordable, reliable energy (especially electricity). You can watch his full presentation below and access his PowerPoint slides here:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06
- Janus opens floodgates of attacks on unions, workersPublished on 2018-06-29
- Commercial spaceports still waiting for liftoffPublished on 2018-06-29