On April 8, 2015, James Taylor of the Heartland Institute visited Albuquerque to discuss policies that are negatively impacting New Mexicans’ access to affordable, reliable energy (especially electricity). You can watch his full presentation below and access his PowerPoint slides here:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- County to consider right-to-work ordinance; Commissioners vote for hearings on i...Published on 2018-04-19
- In face of state stalling, Lincoln County to consider right-to-work lawPublished on 2018-04-19
- City won’t seize cars until after convictionPublished on 2018-04-09
- The New Fight Over ‘Dark Money’ Campaign DonationsPublished on 2018-04-04
- Institutional racism or something more complicated?Published on 2018-03-27
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!