I was recently in Las Cruces and had a chance to sit down with Fred Martino of KRWG (the public television station in Las Cruces) to discuss what happened in the 2015 legislative session and special session. Las Cruces area state Representative Bill McCamley, a Democrat, was also on the air and, believe it or not, we found a few areas of agreement.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!