Albuquerque’s alternative weekly newspaper, The Alibi, recently did a full-length interview with Paul Gessing, President of the Rio Grande Foundation. Paul discusses what exactly the Foundation does, not to mention both the intellectual and physical journeys that led him to New Mexico.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Some Question Heavy Taxpayer Investment In Spaceport AmericaPublished on 2017-12-07
- Weighing the pros and cons of right-to-work lawsPublished on 2017-12-04
- Nearing Donor DarknessPublished on 2017-11-28
- New Mexico looks to China for investmentPublished on 2017-11-26
- Overflow crowd weighs in on new oil, gas ordinancePublished on 2017-11-16
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!