Paul Gessing recently appeared on KNAT TV to discuss the Rio Grande Foundation’s “Freedom Index,” the results of the 2014 legislative session, what issues were dealt with, and which policy ideas need to be discussed in order to turn New Mexico’s struggling economy and education systems around. Interview lasts about 15 minutes.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- New Mexico Voices: Is raiding Permanent Fund for pre-K money the answer?Published on 2018-03-13
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter to President Trump Urging Reconsideration of Aluminum...Published on 2018-03-06
- City Council approves tax hikePublished on 2018-03-05
- Viewpoint: Hike ABQ’s gross receipts tax? Not so fastPublished on 2018-03-05
- Proposed ABQ tax hike seeing varied reactionPublished on 2018-03-02
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!