The Rio Grande Foundation recently analyzed New Mexico’s higher education system and found that taxpayers could save $80 million annually just by making the least efficient institutions as efficient as the most efficient institutes in their category (4 year or community college). Paul Gessing was invited to come on KNAT TV‘s “Joy in Our Town” show in Albuquerque to discuss the study’s findings.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03