The Rio Grande Foundation has released its 2008 “piglet book” which outlines hundreds of millions of dollars of wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Take a look for yourself here. Based on the dozens of examples of wasteful spending, it seems abundantly clear that New Mexico’s political leaders should cut spending rather than raising taxes in order to fill the current budget gap.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05