The Rio Grande Foundation has released its 2008 “piglet book” which outlines hundreds of millions of dollars of wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Take a look for yourself here. Based on the dozens of examples of wasteful spending, it seems abundantly clear that New Mexico’s political leaders should cut spending rather than raising taxes in order to fill the current budget gap.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- BriefcasePublished on 2018-02-18
- Time for local governments to lead on right to workPublished on 2018-02-13
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!