The Rio Grande Foundation has released its 2008 “piglet book” which outlines hundreds of millions of dollars of wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Take a look for yourself here. Based on the dozens of examples of wasteful spending, it seems abundantly clear that New Mexico’s political leaders should cut spending rather than raising taxes in order to fill the current budget gap.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!