The Rio Grande Foundation has released its 2008 “piglet book” which outlines hundreds of millions of dollars of wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Take a look for yourself here. Based on the dozens of examples of wasteful spending, it seems abundantly clear that New Mexico’s political leaders should cut spending rather than raising taxes in order to fill the current budget gap.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17