On Tuesday, November 9, Paul Gessing of the Rio Grande Foundation presented to a group of senior citizens as part of an OASIS class. The title of my talk was “How Does New Mexico Rank?” My powerpoint presentation with lots of interesting charts and graphs can befound here. There’s lots of information on the economy, education, and New Mexico government.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05