As Harry Messenheimer, PhD discusses in this article, New Mexico is spending more and more on K-12 education, but results on the respected National Assessment of Educational Progress have failed to keep up with those of children in other states. Messenheimer discusses the problem and how to fix it in this study which is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- BriefcasePublished on 2018-02-18
- Time for local governments to lead on right to workPublished on 2018-02-13
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!