As Harry Messenheimer, PhD discusses in this article, New Mexico is spending more and more on K-12 education, but results on the respected National Assessment of Educational Progress have failed to keep up with those of children in other states. Messenheimer discusses the problem and how to fix it in this study which is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Like Facebook, Holtec could bring high-paying jobs, tax benefitsPublished on 2018-06-03
- Holtec nuclear storage proposal sensiblePublished on 2018-05-31
- State needs to use oil and gas bonanza wiselyPublished on 2018-05-30
- ‘Right-to-work’ supporters eye other counties; Political groups, think tank ...Published on 2018-05-30
- Pearce’s decision opens door for four GOP candidatesPublished on 2018-05-30