As Harry Messenheimer, PhD discusses in this article, New Mexico is spending more and more on K-12 education, but results on the respected National Assessment of Educational Progress have failed to keep up with those of children in other states. Messenheimer discusses the problem and how to fix it in this study which is available here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17