Before the legislative session got started, I sat down with Fred Martino with Las Cruces Public Television to discuss education policy in the 2012 legislative session. While it appears that many of our (and the Gov’s) education proposals are not going to pass this session, we are going to continue to push for reform because 49th is not good enough. The interview is about 30 minutes in length.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06
- Janus opens floodgates of attacks on unions, workersPublished on 2018-06-29
- Commercial spaceports still waiting for liftoffPublished on 2018-06-29