On June 26, 2017 the Rio Grande Foundation sued the City of Santa Fe over its anti-free speech campaign finance rules. Channel 4 KOB covered the press release and the Albuquerque Journal also covered the issue.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The New Fight Over ‘Dark Money’ Campaign DonationsPublished on 2018-04-04
- Institutional racism or something more complicated?Published on 2018-03-27
- Chamber Chat: Four Corners Oil and Gas Conference returning in MayPublished on 2018-03-26
- Pre-K programs no match for improved teachersPublished on 2018-03-17
- New Mexico Voices: Is raiding Permanent Fund for pre-K money the answer?Published on 2018-03-13
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!