On June 26, 2017 the Rio Grande Foundation sued the City of Santa Fe over its anti-free speech campaign finance rules. Channel 4 KOB covered the press release and the Albuquerque Journal also covered the issue.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17