The Rio Grande Foundation, along with the Washington-based Citizens Against Government Waste, has released its latest “Piglet Book” to expose wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Examples include everything from peanut subsidies in Portales to wasteful job training subsidies and interest-free film loans that are still outstanding. All of these and much, much more are contained in the Booklet which is available online here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17