The Rio Grande Foundation, along with the Washington-based Citizens Against Government Waste, has released its latest “Piglet Book” to expose wasteful government spending in New Mexico. Examples include everything from peanut subsidies in Portales to wasteful job training subsidies and interest-free film loans that are still outstanding. All of these and much, much more are contained in the Booklet which is available online here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- BriefcasePublished on 2018-02-18
- Time for local governments to lead on right to workPublished on 2018-02-13
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!