On Saturday, April 14, Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing will be speaking at an event on tax reform being sponsored by the Libre Initiative. Some panelists will discuss the recently-passed federal tax reforms, but Gessing will be discussing New Mexico’s growth-hindering tax system and what the Legislature needs to do to unleash our State’s economic potential.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- County to consider right-to-work ordinance; Commissioners vote for hearings on i...Published on 2018-04-19
- In face of state stalling, Lincoln County to consider right-to-work lawPublished on 2018-04-19
- City won’t seize cars until after convictionPublished on 2018-04-09
- The New Fight Over ‘Dark Money’ Campaign DonationsPublished on 2018-04-04
- Institutional racism or something more complicated?Published on 2018-03-27
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!