On Saturday, April 14, Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing will be speaking at an event on tax reform being sponsored by the Libre Initiative. Some panelists will discuss the recently-passed federal tax reforms, but Gessing will be discussing New Mexico’s growth-hindering tax system and what the Legislature needs to do to unleash our State’s economic potential.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29