On Saturday, April 14, Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing will be speaking at an event on tax reform being sponsored by the Libre Initiative. Some panelists will discuss the recently-passed federal tax reforms, but Gessing will be discussing New Mexico’s growth-hindering tax system and what the Legislature needs to do to unleash our State’s economic potential.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foundation claims APS funding isn’t running outPublished on 2019-02-13
- New Mexico News: Financing dominates education debatePublished on 2019-02-13
- Letters to the EditorPublished on 2019-02-12
- Transition to renewables shouldn’t cost ratepayersPublished on 2019-02-10
- Health Care, UniversallyPublished on 2019-02-05