The Rio Grande Foundation recently published a study explaining why President Obama’s plans for “high speed rail” would leave New Mexico taxpayers paying the bills for a system from which they will not benefit. In response to this study and a press conference being held by Governor Richardson and Sen. Udall, Channel 4 interviewed Gessing for this story in which I got to outline the many drawbacks of the proposal.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Pre-K programs no match for improved teachersPublished on 2018-03-17
- New Mexico Voices: Is raiding Permanent Fund for pre-K money the answer?Published on 2018-03-13
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter to President Trump Urging Reconsideration of Aluminum...Published on 2018-03-06
- City Council approves tax hikePublished on 2018-03-05
- Viewpoint: Hike ABQ’s gross receipts tax? Not so fastPublished on 2018-03-05
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!