The Rio Grande Foundation recently published a study explaining why President Obama’s plans for “high speed rail” would leave New Mexico taxpayers paying the bills for a system from which they will not benefit. In response to this study and a press conference being held by Governor Richardson and Sen. Udall, Channel 4 interviewed Gessing for this story in which I got to outline the many drawbacks of the proposal.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17