The Rio Grande Foundation recently published a study explaining why President Obama’s plans for “high speed rail” would leave New Mexico taxpayers paying the bills for a system from which they will not benefit. In response to this study and a press conference being held by Governor Richardson and Sen. Udall, Channel 4 interviewed Gessing for this story in which I got to outline the many drawbacks of the proposal.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter Opposing Extension of Electric Vehicle Tax CreditsPublished on 2018-11-29
- What’s Next For New Mexico’s Free Market Movement?Published on 2018-11-17
- State leaders warned about spending New Mexico’s surplusPublished on 2018-11-15
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07