The Rio Grande Foundation recently published a study explaining why President Obama’s plans for “high speed rail” would leave New Mexico taxpayers paying the bills for a system from which they will not benefit. In response to this study and a press conference being held by Governor Richardson and Sen. Udall, Channel 4 interviewed Gessing for this story in which I got to outline the many drawbacks of the proposal.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Like Facebook, Holtec could bring high-paying jobs, tax benefitsPublished on 2018-06-03
- Holtec nuclear storage proposal sensiblePublished on 2018-05-31
- State needs to use oil and gas bonanza wiselyPublished on 2018-05-30
- ‘Right-to-work’ supporters eye other counties; Political groups, think tank ...Published on 2018-05-30
- Pearce’s decision opens door for four GOP candidatesPublished on 2018-05-30