In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio topics include:
- How the Obama Administration/ObamaCare is going to kill health savings accounts.
- How the Obama Admin is also going after e-cigarettes.
- How New Mexico’s medical licensing boards performed on a recent study of transparency relating to doctor performance.
- The ongoing debate we’re having with Winthrop Quigley on whether taxes need to be raised in New Mexico.
- Our April jobs report on Right to Work.
- Lastly, Paul traveled to Austin, TX for meetings with Gov. Greg Abbott and former Gov. Rick Perry on Convention of the States.