On this week’s KSVP radio interview with Mike Smith, Paul addresses:
- A lawsuit filed over Right to Work in Rio Rancho.
- How jobs go begging in New Mexico with highest unemployment rate in the nation.
- How the “shortfall” in the Lottery Scholarship actually makes the program better overall.
- UNM President Abdallah says “We don’t spend higher ed money wisely in New Mexico” and seems to agree with RGF on many issues relating to higher education in New Mexico.
- President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris agreement.