This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of tax reform in New Mexico heating up. Paul weighs in on the issues at play including the possibility of reinstating the “food tax.” Also, the Rio Grande Foundation was part of a successful reform effort of civil asset forfeiture. Paul shares the latest on that issue. Lastly, Paul attended a health care conference put on by the Cato Institute. He reviews the issues at play and how those will impact New Mexico. Lastly, he presents the latest data on Right to Work.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06
- Janus opens floodgates of attacks on unions, workersPublished on 2018-06-29
- Commercial spaceports still waiting for liftoffPublished on 2018-06-29