This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of tax reform in New Mexico heating up. Paul weighs in on the issues at play including the possibility of reinstating the “food tax.” Also, the Rio Grande Foundation was part of a successful reform effort of civil asset forfeiture. Paul shares the latest on that issue. Lastly, Paul attended a health care conference put on by the Cato Institute. He reviews the issues at play and how those will impact New Mexico. Lastly, he presents the latest data on Right to Work.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03