This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of tax reform in New Mexico heating up. Paul weighs in on the issues at play including the possibility of reinstating the “food tax.” Also, the Rio Grande Foundation was part of a successful reform effort of civil asset forfeiture. Paul shares the latest on that issue. Lastly, Paul attended a health care conference put on by the Cato Institute. He reviews the issues at play and how those will impact New Mexico. Lastly, he presents the latest data on Right to Work.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Some Question Heavy Taxpayer Investment In Spaceport AmericaPublished on 2017-12-07
- Weighing the pros and cons of right-to-work lawsPublished on 2017-12-04
- Nearing Donor DarknessPublished on 2017-11-28
- New Mexico looks to China for investmentPublished on 2017-11-26
- Overflow crowd weighs in on new oil, gas ordinancePublished on 2017-11-16
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!