This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of tax reform in New Mexico heating up. Paul weighs in on the issues at play including the possibility of reinstating the “food tax.” Also, the Rio Grande Foundation was part of a successful reform effort of civil asset forfeiture. Paul shares the latest on that issue. Lastly, Paul attended a health care conference put on by the Cato Institute. He reviews the issues at play and how those will impact New Mexico. Lastly, he presents the latest data on Right to Work.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30