This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of the elevator situation at Carlsbad Caverns, predictions for the new year, and the upcoming New Mexico legislative session. Also talk about efforts to expand pre-K and minimum wage hikes in 2017.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03