This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of the elevator situation at Carlsbad Caverns, predictions for the new year, and the upcoming New Mexico legislative session. Also talk about efforts to expand pre-K and minimum wage hikes in 2017.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30