This week’s KSVP interview includes discussion of the elevator situation at Carlsbad Caverns, predictions for the new year, and the upcoming New Mexico legislative session. Also talk about efforts to expand pre-K and minimum wage hikes in 2017.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06
- Janus opens floodgates of attacks on unions, workersPublished on 2018-06-29
- Commercial spaceports still waiting for liftoffPublished on 2018-06-29