In this week’s KSVP interview Paul discusses the Rio Grande Foundation’s Freedom Index (click here to view) and some of the most important bills that are already being proposed in the 2017 Legislature. Lastly, Paul discusses the Estancia Valley Classical Academy and the recent Public Education Commission’s decision NOT to renew its charter.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30