In this week’s KSVP interview Paul discusses the Rio Grande Foundation’s Freedom Index (click here to view) and some of the most important bills that are already being proposed in the 2017 Legislature. Lastly, Paul discusses the Estancia Valley Classical Academy and the recent Public Education Commission’s decision NOT to renew its charter.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Foreign teachers pay dearly to fill empty jobs in New MexicoPublished on 2018-10-11
- Editorial: Gov. should have specified which licenses are in, outPublished on 2018-10-10
- Rio Grande Foundation applauds Gov. Martinez’s executive order on licensing re...Published on 2018-10-04
- New pretrial release rules are positive stepPublished on 2018-10-03
- Martinez moves to ease regulatory hurdles for professionalsPublished on 2018-10-03