In this week’s KSVP interview Paul discusses the Rio Grande Foundation’s Freedom Index (click here to view) and some of the most important bills that are already being proposed in the 2017 Legislature. Lastly, Paul discusses the Estancia Valley Classical Academy and the recent Public Education Commission’s decision NOT to renew its charter.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06
- Janus opens floodgates of attacks on unions, workersPublished on 2018-06-29
- Commercial spaceports still waiting for liftoffPublished on 2018-06-29