In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio I discuss the new University of Cincinnati study that (again) shows fracking is safe vis a vis groundwater, two new studies that answer the critics on “right to work,” the push by some for tax hikes in New Mexico, and our state’s reliance on federal transfer payments to boost personal incomes.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!