In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio I discuss the new University of Cincinnati study that (again) shows fracking is safe vis a vis groundwater, two new studies that answer the critics on “right to work,” the push by some for tax hikes in New Mexico, and our state’s reliance on federal transfer payments to boost personal incomes.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17