In this week’s interview with Mike Smith of KSVP radio I discuss the new University of Cincinnati study that (again) shows fracking is safe vis a vis groundwater, two new studies that answer the critics on “right to work,” the push by some for tax hikes in New Mexico, and our state’s reliance on federal transfer payments to boost personal incomes.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- BriefcasePublished on 2018-02-18
- Time for local governments to lead on right to workPublished on 2018-02-13
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!