Along with Pat Davis of the left-leaning ProgressNow New Mexico, I discuss the minimum wage hikes being considered in the Legislature and the potential for compromise on a variety of controversial issues in Santa Fe. (the opening screen lasts about 1 minute).
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmakers have mixed reactions about results of legislative sessionPublished on 2019-03-18
- Joint letter to President Trump in support of proposed President’s Commiss...Published on 2019-03-18
- Right-Wing Funded Groups Battle New State GovernorsPublished on 2019-03-09
- Council Watch: Burque vs. PlasticPublished on 2019-02-27
- APS asks for input on budget through parent surveyPublished on 2019-02-25