The Rio Grande Foundation and Citizens in Charge Foundation, a national voter rights group focused on the ballot initiative and referendum process, have released a new poll of New Mexico voters on the issue of giving voters in the state greater ability to directly vote on issues in state elections. Read the full story here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17
- Eddy County Board of County Commissioners unanimously approve right-to-work ordi...Published on 2018-07-17
- Moody’s downgrade is a warning for NMPublished on 2018-07-06
- Janus opens floodgates of attacks on unions, workersPublished on 2018-06-29
- Commercial spaceports still waiting for liftoffPublished on 2018-06-29