The Rio Grande Foundation and Citizens in Charge Foundation, a national voter rights group focused on the ballot initiative and referendum process, have released a new poll of New Mexico voters on the issue of giving voters in the state greater ability to directly vote on issues in state elections. Read the full story here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Some Question Heavy Taxpayer Investment In Spaceport AmericaPublished on 2017-12-07
- Weighing the pros and cons of right-to-work lawsPublished on 2017-12-04
- Nearing Donor DarknessPublished on 2017-11-28
- New Mexico looks to China for investmentPublished on 2017-11-26
- Overflow crowd weighs in on new oil, gas ordinancePublished on 2017-11-16
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!