New Mexico offers more than 100 tax credits, deductions, and other exemptions. You can view the full spreadsheet which lists them all here. One of the so-called tax credits is the 25% rebate for the film industry which is not a “credit” at all. But, policymakers are looking for ways to close the $400 million deficit and are going to be considering closing some of these “loopholes” during the 2011 legislative session.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17