New Mexico offers more than 100 tax credits, deductions, and other exemptions. You can view the full spreadsheet which lists them all here. One of the so-called tax credits is the 25% rebate for the film industry which is not a “credit” at all. But, policymakers are looking for ways to close the $400 million deficit and are going to be considering closing some of these “loopholes” during the 2011 legislative session.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Letters to the editor: Former school board member concernedPublished on 2019-04-13
- 4-11-2019 Green activists who oppose Trump’s methane rule rollback are ful...Published on 2019-04-12
- U.S. Senate Public Lands Bill Would Declare 1.3 Million Acres As WildernessPublished on 2019-04-11
- Ezzell gets high marks from free-market think tankPublished on 2019-04-04
- Proposed New Mexico Renewable Energy Mandate Could Raise PricesPublished on 2019-04-03