New Mexico offers more than 100 tax credits, deductions, and other exemptions. You can view the full spreadsheet which lists them all here. One of the so-called tax credits is the 25% rebate for the film industry which is not a “credit” at all. But, policymakers are looking for ways to close the $400 million deficit and are going to be considering closing some of these “loopholes” during the 2011 legislative session.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Letter to the Observer: County commission ‘did the right thing’Published on 2018-12-12
- State lawmakers have tough task of distributing surplusPublished on 2018-12-12
- New Mexico Governor Orders State Agencies to Reform Occupational Licensing Requi...Published on 2018-12-11
- APS spends more than $25,000 on election mailersPublished on 2018-12-10
- State of New Mexico worker suing to get out of unionPublished on 2018-12-03