RGF president Paul Gessing, Gerry Bradley of Voices for Children, and Chris Hellman of the National Priorities Project appeared recently on the KUNM call in show to discuss the “fiscal cliff,” the national budget situation, and its potential impact on New Mexico.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29