The Rio Grande Foundation released a report in December of 2013 detailing the benefits given to presidents at New Mexico’s community colleges. This report caught the attention of Katie Kim at Channel 13, KRQE who put together a major investigative report on the issue. Kim’s report aired last night and can be viewed below:
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- New Mexico Voices: Is raiding Permanent Fund for pre-K money the answer?Published on 2018-03-13
- CEI Joins Coalition Letter to President Trump Urging Reconsideration of Aluminum...Published on 2018-03-06
- City Council approves tax hikePublished on 2018-03-05
- Viewpoint: Hike ABQ’s gross receipts tax? Not so fastPublished on 2018-03-05
- Proposed ABQ tax hike seeing varied reactionPublished on 2018-03-02
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!