Congressional Republicans are now running for office on a platform of repealing the recent federal takeover of the US health care system. Unfortunately, while repeal would undo a great deal of harm, positive reforms are needed in the health care sector. Rio Grande Foundation board member and physician Deane Waldman wonders what will happen and outlines some positive reforms in a new article “If Obamacare Is Repealed, What Then?”
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Trade, Oil, And “Right To Work”: Economic Issues In New MexicoPublished on 2018-05-15
- NRA member is not the best choicePublished on 2018-05-14
- Former New Mexican recounts evacuating as lava from Hawaii volcano approached hi...Published on 2018-05-10
- Wind energy costs are declining, as the world knowsPublished on 2018-05-10
- Conservatives Urge Fairer Social Media PoliciesPublished on 2018-05-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:00 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!