Recently, the Rio Grande Foundation published this report detailing several specific, significant spending cuts that could help Governor-Elect Martinez and the Legislature close the budget deficit (currently estimated to be $400 million). Now we need your help! Take this quick survey which will allow you to choose the cuts you’d prefer to see and preserve the programs you feel are worthwhile. We will make the final results of this survey available on our website when the results are in (after the New Year). We will also submit the results to the incoming Martinez Administration. Take the survey and pass the survey link along to your friends and other contacts!
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Like Facebook, Holtec could bring high-paying jobs, tax benefitsPublished on 2018-06-03
- Holtec nuclear storage proposal sensiblePublished on 2018-05-31
- State needs to use oil and gas bonanza wiselyPublished on 2018-05-30
- ‘Right-to-work’ supporters eye other counties; Political groups, think tank ...Published on 2018-05-30
- Pearce’s decision opens door for four GOP candidatesPublished on 2018-05-30