Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing appeared on “In Focus” on Friday night to discuss New Mexico’s film subsidies. Mr. Walpole unfortunately got away with a fib at the very end of the interview. We do indeed know exactly how much other tax incentives are reducing tax revenue to the state. That data is available here (provided by the Tax and Revenue Department).
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Congress May Resurrect Earmarks. In Some States, They Never Went AwayPublished on 2018-02-11
- Other counties could benefit from Sandoval County’s leadPublished on 2018-02-10
- No Gas Tax Hike for AlbuquerquePublished on 2018-02-07
- Film subsidy expansion would drain state’s coffersPublished on 2018-02-04
- How Can New Mexico Really Improve Children’s Lives?Published on 2018-02-03
RGF on the Air!
Listen to “Foundation Fridays” every Friday from 4:30 to 6:00pm and “Tipping Point” from 1:00pm to 2:00pm every Saturday!