Rio Grande Foundation president Paul Gessing appeared on “In Focus” on Friday night to discuss New Mexico’s film subsidies. Mr. Walpole unfortunately got away with a fib at the very end of the interview. We do indeed know exactly how much other tax incentives are reducing tax revenue to the state. That data is available here (provided by the Tax and Revenue Department).
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- Lawmaker confident about criminal justice reform’s chances of passagePublished on 2019-01-10
- Press Release: Buckeye InstitutePublished on 2019-01-09
- Forum held on proposed APS tax hikePublished on 2019-01-08
- APS asks public to approve property tax increasePublished on 2019-01-08
- Martinez will leave state better than she found itPublished on 2018-12-30