Governor Richardson’s big-spending ways have often drawn the ire of fiscal conservatives (like the Rio Grande Foundation), but there is no doubt that the 2003 tax cuts which Richardon pushed through the Legislature have resulted in a burst of economic prosperity for New Mexicans, especially when compared to other states. Read the full text of the new study here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- APS wants voters to approve property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- APS will ask voters for property tax increasePublished on 2018-11-07
- New Mexico Land Commissioner Race Draws National AttentionPublished on 2018-11-02
- Rail Runner sees drop in ridershipPublished on 2018-11-01
- UNM, higher ed in desperate need of reformPublished on 2018-10-29