Governor Richardson’s big-spending ways have often drawn the ire of fiscal conservatives (like the Rio Grande Foundation), but there is no doubt that the 2003 tax cuts which Richardon pushed through the Legislature have resulted in a burst of economic prosperity for New Mexicans, especially when compared to other states. Read the full text of the new study here.
Search The Site
RGF in the News!
- The City of Las Cruces is at it againPublished on 2018-08-14
- Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-11
- N.M. voters to see impact of Local Election ActPublished on 2018-08-04
- New Mexico Voices: Gov. Martinez right to pursue licensing reformsPublished on 2018-08-01
- What to know about San Juan County’s proposed right-to-work ordinance R...Published on 2018-07-17